Drones Successfully Controlled at Distance of 9,042kmDrone Control Possible Regardless of DistanceDrones Successfully Controlled at Distance of 9,042kmOctober 15, 2021, 12:40
Hogreen Air successfully carried out its flight demonstration on Oct. 14, in which two hydrogen dron...
- Self-navigating Ships to Be Introduced in 2025
- South Korea Still Heavily Dependent on Imported Robot Components
- South Korean Shipping Companies’ Freight Space Share Continuing to Fall
Samsung C Lab Spins off 5 New Startups57 Companies Spun off over Past 6 YearsSamsung C Lab Spins off 5 New StartupsOctober 15, 2021, 15:10
Samsung Electronics has spun off five startups from its in-house venture development program, "C-Lab...
- Global Semiconductor Shortage Affecting IT and Electronics Industries
- KT Signs Mobile Partnership Contract with Disney+
- DRAM Product Oversupply Likely Next Year
Eximbank Not Yet Planning to Convert Korean Air's Permanent Convertible Bonds into StocksKorean Air's Management Not Fully NormalizedEximbank Not Yet Planning to Convert Korean Air's Permanent Convertible Bonds into StocksOctober 15, 2021, 17:32
The Export-Import Bank of Korea (Eximbank) has no plans to convert Korean Air's permanent conver...
- Minority Shareholders of Celltrion to Take Collective Action over Sluggish Stock Price
- J Contentree: Disney's Love Call Plus Solid Netflix Lineup
- Education: Education Cycle Changes in Progress
Number of Foreign Workers in South Korea Close to 590,000KRW16tr Paid to Foreign Workers in Wages in 2019Number of Foreign Workers in South Korea Close to 590,000October 15, 2021, 10:55
Democratic Party of Korea lawmaker Chung Il-young remarked on Oct. 14 that a total of 585,542 foreig...
- New Rules Announced on Foreign Worker Employment
- South Korean Government’s Carbon Neutrality Scenario Far from Realistic
- China Increasing Investment in Korean Material, Component and Equipment Industries
Startup Investment Reaches New HighUp 86% from Previous YearStartup Investment Reaches New HighSeptember 29, 2021, 14:10
The Ministry of SMEs and Startups announced on Sept. 28 that the startup investment in South Korea f...
- POSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle Startup
- South Korean M&A Market Going Backwards
- FuturePlay and ITB Join Hands to Discover Startups in Indonesia
Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanTo Help Busan Become the Venue for World Expo 2030Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanSeptember 7, 2021, 14:47
The Busan Metropolitan Government said that Park Eun-ha, ambassador for international relations of B...
- Preparations for 5th ICLC Running Smoothly at Yeonsu-gu of Incheon
- Children's eyes shine at the Final of the UEFA Europa League in Gdańsk, thanks to Hankook
- Dulwich College Seoul Students Take Time to Thank Their?Teachers before Teacher's Day
MBK Partners Enjoys Improvement in Performance of Managed AssetsAudit Report DisclosedMBK Partners Enjoys Improvement in Performance of Managed AssetsOctober 15, 2021, 13:57
Private equity fund MBK Partners released an audit report on Oct. 13, disclosing its management perf...
- Prosecutors Demand Fine of KRW70mn on Samsung Vice Chairman for Illegal Propofol Use
- SK Telecom Shareholders Approve Spin-off of SK Square
- SK Chairman Meets with CEOs of U.S. Green Energy Companies
KENTECH to Lead Global Research on Five Fields of Energy IndustryThe World's Only University Specializing in EnergyKENTECH to Lead Global Research on Five Fields of Energy IndustryJuly 1, 2021, 17:44
Korea Institute of Energy Technology (KENTECH) is scheduled to open in March next year as the world&...
- IICC to Offer New Business Opportunities to Korea and Asian Countries
- Incheon City in Pursuit of Eco-friendly Transformation
- Dulwich College Seoul Builds up Expertise in Blended Learning, New Head of College Says
KENTECH to Foster Energy Professionals to Transform Energy SystemPaving the Way for Carbon-neutral FutureKENTECH to Foster Energy Professionals to Transform Energy SystemSeptember 27, 2021, 12:25
The Korea Institute of Energy Technology (KENTECH), which is scheduled to open in March next year as...
- KIMM Develops Scalable Microfluidic Chip Technology
- KIMM Develops a Complex Breath Analysis System
- High-efficiency Solar Battery Made Using Waste Solar Panel
Drone Taxis Expected to Become Commercially Available in Four YearsGovernment Unveils Urban Air Mobility ConceptDrone Taxis Expected to Become Commercially Available in Four YearsSeptember 29, 2021, 14:09
The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport published the first version of its urban air mobi...
- Seoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scooters
- Fortune Picks Out Naver as Korea's Highest Raking Company in ‘The Future 50’
- CEO of SK Lubricants: 'Make It Move, Make It Green – We’ll Transform into an Eco-oriented Global Company'
FTC Likely to Approve Korean Air-Asiana Airlines Merger ConditionallySome Routes May Be Redistributed to Foreign AirlinesFTC Likely to Approve Korean Air-Asiana Airlines Merger ConditionallyOctober 15, 2021, 17:08
The Fair Trade Commission (FTC) is expected to conditionally approve the business combination betwee...
- CJ Bibigo Promoting Korean Food with PGA Golfers
- LF Hazzys Forges Strategic Partnership with Mongolian e-Commerce Platform Shoppy
- EOFlow Starts Clinical Study on Type 2 Diabetes for Wearable Insulin Pump 'EOPatch'
US Government Crossing the Line by Demanding Confidential Data of Semiconductor CompaniesPublisher's NoteUS Government Crossing the Line by Demanding Confidential Data of Semiconductor CompaniesOctober 1, 2021, 09:22
The Joe Biden administration is putting increasing pressure on semiconductor companies while regardi...
- S. Korea-U.S. Collaboration in Nuclear Power Industry Is of Great Value
- Competition in Semiconductor Market Now International Rather than Intercorporate
- [Column] Putting LG Energy Solution and SK Innovation on the Path to Coexistence